Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well, here it goes...


Hi. My name is Matt Shaffer (obviously). This is my blog. It's not here floating in the ether of the interwebs so you can read about "what really grinds my gears". I can do that in real life thank you.
This blog is here in order to share my artwork with people. It's a very easy, (and yes) very cheap way to do that.
This blog is gonna be mostly updates on my art, and other art-related art things. I'm sure I'll end up complaining about a thing here or there, or posting something about some amazing death metal or stoner rock band I found... but that's all part of my idea with this blog. Creative freedom. In all aspects. It's how we're influenced. Movies, music, people, conversations, anything. Influence can come from anywhere.

Something always influences something else.

Would I still have drawn this if I listened to James Taylor or Peter Cetera instead of Pantera or Tool?

Good question...

No comments:

Post a Comment