Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some logo designs – for me-self...



So now that I've started to really get some work going (freelance-wise that is), I've had a local youth baseball group ask me to come up with some logo for "my company" (i.e. me doing design stuff). I did a logo for them, they're going to make a vinyl banner out of it – their name is the Bradford Drillers Youth Baseball Club. They want to give me some sort of recognition for it, so they wanna stick my logo on there. Well, I don't have a logo. Never have. Didn't need one. Never had enough freelance to do so. In any event, I've come up with a few ideas for logos. I love that font I used for my blog header, and since consistency is key, I've decided to use that same font (Mojo, for anyone that cares) for my logo.
I also love alliteration, tikis, and retro color combos and fonts. If you don't know where I got the "Ten Ton" from... then I can't help you. Note: There will a tiki graphic in the top right blank area of the "Ten Ton Tiki" logo idea. I just need to figure out what one will fit.

Albums of note that I can't stop listening to:
Only one really... this band is THE SHIT! If you like the whole revival of this retro-rock stuff coming from all over the globe, check out Sweden's Elope. Their album '3WD' hasn't left my stereo at home, work, or the car since Friday of last week. A-MAZING. Very Beatles-ish... check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment