Monday, March 8, 2010

"You won't need much. Just a tiiiny taste..." Head Of A Poet UPDATE

And here's the even more updated version of this guy... he needs a few more things done to him and then he's done. Then onto phase 2: the menacing gate/castle behind him. Phase 3: the hordes storming the gates... dig.

New tunes (to me at least) – Easy Star All-Stars' rendition of Sgt. Pepper's... holy be-jesus... I'm speechless. Good "nice weather" tunes.


Ok, my boys in Head Of A Poet wanted me to do up a design for their first t-shirt. My direction was "epic dude in armor awaiting a giant battle standing in front of a gate and a scary castle"... Ok, done and done. This is gonna probably be a 3-parter as far as pieces of artwork are concerned. One of the warrior guy, one of the gate/castle, and one of the dudes coming after him. Here' s the beginning of phase one of this master plan of a t-shirt. I think it's gonna look quite epic. Quite epic indeed. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment