Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some commercial work. A bit of a change of pace.

Full Page Advertisement. I created the fish cartoon beneath the magnifying glass.

This was the logo I did and got chosen for American Refining Group's 125th Anniversary in the oil business. I did not place the top font and was provided with the graphic. I was going up against an ad agency as far as which logo they were to choose. I think it's a pretty nice accomplishment.

This is a cookbook cover I did for the United Way in 2008 for one of their fundraisers. I was provided with a color scheme and a title. It turned out very nicely. The organization was very happy with the result.

This is the artwork that appeared on the program cover, t-shirt and posters for the Bradford Kiwanis club's annual production.
This is the cover for the Bradford Little Theatre's program cover for their 2009-2010 season. All the plays were comedies and the group wanted that conveyed through their logo for their 13th year. Laughing numbers.

As much as I would love to make a living doing things such as Mountain Witches, Glass Bears and Faberge Egg Jellyfish, I cannot. At least not at this point. (Fingers crossed), someday I can.
In the meantime, I get a decent amount of freelance work from around my area for all sorts of organizations. I've done things for our local Kiwanis Club, United Way, local theatre and various establishments/businesses around the area.
These are examples of some of those things. Logos, T-shirt Designs, Posters, Advertisements are just a few of those you see here.




No comments:

Post a Comment